Skip to content
SMACC ChicagoCharles Bruen2016-10-13T18:16:10-05:00
Presentation — Engineering a Better CPR
Selected Key Readings
- Debatya, Shinc, et al. Tilting for perfusion: Head-up position during cardiopulmonary resuscitation improves brain flow in a porcine model
of cardiac arrest. Resuscitation 2015;87:38
- Yannopoulos, Segal, et al. Controlled Pauses at the Initiation of Sodium Nitroprusside Enhanced Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Facilitate-Neurological and Cardiac Recovery. Crit Care Med 2012;40:1562.
- Sheaka KR, Wiebeb DJ, et al. Quantitative Relationship Between End-Tidal Carbon Dioxide and CPR Quality During Both In-Hospital and Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Resuscitation 2015;89:149.
- Friessa SH, Sutton RM, et al. Hemodynamic Directed CPR Improves Cerebral Perfusion Pressure and Brain Tissue Oxygenation. Resuscitation 2014;85:1298.
- Damian MS, Czosnyka M, et al. Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Monitoring — Opening a Window on the first 24h after Cardiac Arrest. Resuscitation 2014;85:452.